November 13, 2021 by Admin
Your company deploys a Quality of Service (QoS) solution to its network.
You recently deployed Microsoft Teams for all users. Each user uses a domain-joined computer that runs Windows 10.
The users report poor audio quality when they use Microsoft Teams from the network.
You discover that the media traffic from Microsoft Teams is NOT processed by the QoS solution.
You need to ensure that all the media traffic is processed by the QoS solution.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- From the Microsoft Teams admin center, set Insert Quality of Service (QoS) markers for real-time media traffic to On.
- From the Microsoft Teams client, select a certified Microsoft Teams audio device.
- From PowerShell, run the Set-CsQoEConfiguration cmdlet.
- From Group Policy Management, create a Group Policy Object (GPO) that contains the Policy-based QoS settings, and then link the GPO to the domain.
- From the Microsoft Teams admin center, turn on logging for the device configuration profile.