November 13, 2021 by Admin
Your company has a Microsoft 365 subscription.
From the Microsoft Teams client, you review the teams shown in the exhibit.
Members of the Retail team report that they cannot create channels.
You need to ensure that the Retail team members can create channels.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- From the Azure Active Directory admin center, change the membership type of the Office 365 group for the Retail team to Assigned.
- From the Microsoft Teams client, promote all the Retail team members to an owner role.
- From the Microsoft Teams admin center, unarchive the Retail team.
- Instruct the Retail team owner to restore the team by using the Microsoft Teams client.
- From PowerShell, modify the information barrier policy.