September 14, 2021 by Admin
A company has multiple production AWS accounts. Each account has AWS CloudTrail configured to log to a single Amazon S3 bucket in a central account. Two of the production accounts have trails that are not logging anything to the S3 bucket.
Which steps should be taken to troubleshoot the issue? (Choose three.)
- Verify that the log file prefix is set to the name of the S3 bucket where the logs should go.
- Verify that the S3 bucket policy allows access for CloudTrail from the production AWS account IDs.
- Create a new CloudTrail configuration in the account, and configure it to log to the account’s S3 bucket.
- Confirm in the CloudTrail Console that each trail is active and healthy.
- Open the global CloudTrail configuration in the master account, and verify that the storage location is set to the correct S3 bucket.
- Confirm in the CloudTrail Console that the S3 bucket name is set correctly.