November 13, 2021 by Admin
Your company has a Microsoft 365 subscription.
You recently set the company’s Microsoft Teams upgrade policy to Teams only coexistence mode.
A user reports that several online meetings are configured to use Microsoft Skype for Business.
You need to convert the online meetings in the user’s calendar to use Microsoft Teams.
What are two possible ways to achieve the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- From PowerShell, run the Start-CsExMeetingMigration cmdlet and specify the
- Run the Skype for Business Meeting Migration tool.
- From the Microsoft Teams admin center, modify the meeting policy.
- From PowerShell, run the Set-CsTeamsUpgradeConfiguration cmdlet.
- From the Microsoft Teams admin center, modify the Microsoft Teams upgrade policy.