September 14, 2021 by Admin
An employee accidentally exposed an AWS access key and secret access key during a public presentation. The company Security Engineer immediately disabled the key.
How can the Engineer assess the impact of the key exposure and ensure that the credentials were not misused? (Choose two.)
- Analyze AWS CloudTrail for activity.
- Analyze Amazon CloudWatch Logs for activity.
- Download and analyze the IAM Use report from AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Analyze the resource inventory in AWS Config for IAM user activity.
- Download and analyze a credential report from IAM.