November 13, 2021 by Admin
You have a model-driven app. You create five Microsoft Excel templates for analyzing customer data.
Four of the templates must be available to all users. The remaining template must be available only to you. You configure the appropriate security roles for users.
You need to determine how to upload the Excel templates.
Which method should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Box 1: In the Settings menu, select Document Templates
Templates uploaded from the Settings page are available to all users. You don’t need to take any further action.
Administrators can use the Settings page to upload the Excel template. A template uploaded in Settings is available to all users.
For admins: Upload the Excel template
1. Go to Settings > Templates > Document Templates.
2. Click Upload Template.
3. Drag the Excel file into the dialog box or browse to find and upload the file.
4. Upload Template dialog box.
5. Click Upload.
Box 2: In the view for the email records, select Excel templates
Note: For non-admins or admins wanting to create a personal template: Upload the Excel template
Open a page with a list of records, for example, the list of Sales Opportunities. Go to Sales > 1. Opportunities > My Open Opportunities.
2. On the menu bar, click Excel Templates > Create Excel Template.
3. Click Excel Template > Upload.
4. Click Upload to add the Excel template.
5. Drag the file into the dialog box or browse to find and upload the file.
6. Click Upload.