November 13, 2021 by Admin
You use Power BI Desktop to configure Power BI reports.
You need to create a canvas app that displays user account information and include the app in a Power BI report.
Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- From the Power Apps Insert menu, add a Power BI tile
- From the Power BI Desktop menu, insert a Power Apps visual and include the required fields in the Power Apps data
- Publish the report to the Power BI service
- Connect to Common Data Service from Power BI Desktop
Step 1 (B): Here’s how we embed PowerApps into a Power BI report:
1. Download and login to the Power BI desktop application
2. Click on (…) and select “Import from the marketplace.”
Step 2: Open Power BI desktop and use “Get data” to connect with the Common Data Service data source.
Step 3: Publish the report to Power BI service.