November 13, 2021 by Admin
Your company is upgrading from Microsoft Skype for Business Online to Microsoft Teams.
The company’s Microsoft Teams upgrade policy is set to Islands coexistence mode. The company plans to maintain the coexistence mode for several months.
Several users report that they receive email messages about missed chat conversations.
You need to recommend a solution to ensure that all the users receive chat messages.
Which two actions should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- Install the Microsoft Teams clients on all the computers that run the Skype for Business client. Instruct the users to sign in to both client applications.
- Instruct the users to modify the permissions in the Microsoft Teams client.
- Modify the global app setup policy.
- Modify the global app permission policy.
- Install the Skype for Business client on all the computers that run the Microsoft Teams client. Instruct the users to sign in to both client applications.