November 20, 2021 by Admin
You have a computer named Computer1 that runs Windows 10.
Computer1 was off for one year. During that time, two feature updates and 12 quality updates were released.
From the Microsoft Update Catalog website, you download the missing updates and save the updates to Computer1.
You need to ensure that Computer1 runs the latest version of Windows 10 and is fully updated. The solution must minimize the amount of time required to update the computer.
What should you do?
- Install the last feature update, and then install the last quality update.
- Install the last quality update, and then install both feature updates.
- Install the last quality update, and then install the last feature update.
- Install the last feature update, and then install all the quality updates released after the feature update.
- Install all the quality and feature updates in the order in which they were released.